August 28, 2007

Would I be the one...

... who attracts the bad luck?

What do I mean by this? I'm talking about the bad luck that accompanies me whenever I go to the movies, and which I had to enjoy once more last Saturday.

Some friends and I went to the movies on Saturday. We bought our tickets and popcorn and we found ourselves a seat half hour before the movie started because we had nothing else to do... ;) So far, everything went very well. We wanted seats in the high part of the room, in the second row.


Exactly halfway the movie, two couples entered the room, four teenagers; and that was the beginning of our nightmare. They went and sit right behind us. You could tell they had a few drinks before. What else can I tell you? They talked and talked, they stood up, they sit down, and they were even pushing one of my friends back.


We wanted to move to another place but the room was full, so we had to just sit and hold tight. Many of other people seated in our row and ourselves asked them several times to be quiet and their answer was... to make more noise!


They stayed for about half hour and then they left. When we discussed that incident later, we got to the conclusion that the little monsters just wanted some dark place to make out and maybe something more. How lucky are some people having so much money to waste it so easily!

Something similar had happened to me before and I was almost decided not to return to a movie theater but... I wanted really bad to see this movie in the big screen.

No comments: