August 28, 2007

A little more about me... (Part II)

My dear friend Duffman has invited me to participate in The Game... so, accepting his kind invitation, I'll try my best once more.

1. The first “formal" book I read in my childhood was Madame Bovary

2. My family and friends call me a "nickname" that, in fact, is kind of my third name (non-official). I love it because it makes me remember my grandfather.

3. I was very competitive and because of it, when I was in 6th grade I won a poetry contest. The weird part of the story? The winner of the contest had to write a poem for the school's "queen".

4. I have no knowledge of music…. I am a complete illiterate when it comes to musicians, singers, and music styles

5. Chinese food is my favorite… (Why would it be?)

6. I am impatient and punctual

7. I like to prepare desserts… although it's been a while since I cooked my last cake

8. I was a teacher… but being impatient and punctual made me to give it up… ;)

No comments: