August 28, 2007

A little more about me...

Oana has invited me to share eight things about myself… ;) how a difficult task! Let's begin then


1. I'm shy. It terrifies me to take the first step to speak to people I just met.


2. I love genealogy and I've been reading a lot about China since it is part of my family history.


3. I am sometimes too sincere and direct, and I prefer people to be the same way with me.


4. I never judge a book for its cover…. ;)


5. And speaking of books, reading is one of my passions.


6. I write my poems and short stories when I am very sad, very cheerful or very angry… ;)


7. My house is kind of a zoo… ;) We have a dog, three cats, three parrots, hens, ducks, and turkeys… hehehe


8. I fell in love with this blogger world! ;) (Too obvious, isn't it)

No comments: