November 7, 2006

My new toy


Like a kid with a new toy, that’s how I’ve behaved in the last few days. A constant search of information about how can I improve my blog and its appearance, avidly reading another blogs, etc.However, some thing attracted my attention and it’s that many of the articles I read about blog improving talk of “how to catch the attention of more readers”. Is that the primary necessity when you publish a blog? Mmmm, a direct reflection of reality. And that’s the truth, despite how much I would want Internet to become in something completely different. A perfect world, maybe? An utopia? A fantasy?
The desire of being accepted and fit is very strong in the majority of people, desire of standing out and to be admired. Nevertheless, society will always judge people for what they don’t have, for the rules they don’t follow.Meanwhile, I’ll continue sharing these simple thoughts… because with pleasure I’ve seen that I lost the anonymity and this humble blog has been visited… ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the main purpose of a blog is to attract attention and acceptance, or recognition, I think it is time to re-examine your motives . . . this is a venue for you to be creative, to be anonymous, to be honest, to be open and provides an opportunity to 'vent' about anything you want. It's a sort of diary that anyone can read, leave comments, and give you feedback regardinging all your thoughts and musings and creations, without prejudice - and if there is no feedback, it's given you a personal place to collect your thoughts for your own satisfaction and peace of mind. There is nothing wrong with any of that - it's a new opportunity to express yourself. GO FOR IT!! And ENJOY IT!! Lots of Love, Nancy